Braided Updo With Two Stranded Twists

This past week I had already planned out the protective style my daughter would wear for the following week. I just needed to set aside the time to do it. Yesterday, after going to the Okra Strut Parade, and hanging out with friends, we came home ready to tackle her hair. 

I had tried giving my daughter a bun, which I posted sometime last week in my Braids and Buns post. It was pretty good as far as buns go, but the elastic I had in holding her hair down was too loose so it quickly came out. She wore a glorified ponytail for the rest of the week. 

This week I decided that I would braid all of her hair up into a ponytail and then I was going to rod the rest of the hair. Yet because of lack of time, I wound up doing a two strand twist instead.




After seeing my daughter's hair today, several women said they would be willing to let me do their hair (yay me!!) Now, if I can just find a way to pay for cosmetology school...

Comments

Popular Posts