Why I Chose to Become a Plexus Ambassador


 
Today when I got up, I signed onto my computer to work, and then checked on my boys. My four year old had a fever in the middle of the night so I already knew he would not be going to school. My three year old is not in day care and currently his father and I switch off weeks to have him. This is my week. I have not had an opportunity to work from home with both boys in the house before, but I figured it would be like any other day. The boys would watch TV or play together and leave me alone to complete my work. Wrong.

The boys nagged me to make them breakfast and then my four year old spilt his all over the floor. The three year old used the potty without telling me (number 2), and so failed to wipe his bottom. The four year old noticed by looking in the potty and informed me. While I went to clean the three year old up, the four year old asked me repeatedly to help him download a game. It was at this point, with the chaos going on around me, that I became frustrated.

Didn’t they understand that mommy had to work? Don’t they know when mommy is sitting at the computer she is trying to make money so they can eat? Mommy does not work on her own time, but the company’s time, so mommy does not have time to change channels, to download games, to find cars stuck under the dryer. She does not have time to listen to three and four year olds tell her how they don’t want to eat the cereal she made.

Then it hit me. I love my job; I really do. But while I work my job, I am limited by what I can do for my children. I am limited to how much money I can make, to what I can do with my time, when I can take a vacation, etc. My goal in becoming a Plexus Ambassador is to one day obtain the financial freedom necessary to make myself more available to my children, and more available to pursue my own passions and desires.

I know it will take time and dedication. It will not happen overnight. But if I stick with it, I know I can accomplish my goals.
If you are interested in learning more about Plexus or becoming an Ambassador, please Click Here.

Comments

Popular Posts