Braided Twist out and Bun with Halo Twist

Braided Twist Out

The other week I was at my neighbor's house and offered to do her daughter's hair. I washed and conditioned her hair with some products she had on hand and then went to work giving her a style. At first, she did not like the style because she is not fond of updos. But once she took the twists out, for the twist out portion of the do, it grew on her. 

She liked the hairdo so much in fact that she asked me to come over today and do it again. This time, before I washed and conditioned her hair, I did an apple cider vinegar rinse, hoping to help cut down on the frizz. Below are some pics I took of the style today. 






Halo Twist and Bun

I had a job interview the other day and needed a professional, yet protective, hair style to wear for the week. I bought one of those circle bun sponges to help form the bun. Honestly, I did not think my hair would be long enough to cover the sponge, but I was pleasantly surprised. A friend of mine helped me to finally figure out the halo twist thing and on my third or fourth try I got one I liked. 





If you liked this article or found it useful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

Comments

Popular Posts